BrakeTech AXIS/Cobra™ series extreme performance stainless steel rotors are designed for the demanding enthusiasts and racers alike! The Cobra full-floaters feature premium heat-treated 420 stainless steel in a optimized petal design that offers style and performance with none of the downside associated with exaggerated wave type rotors. The patented AXIS Design bristles with many new and innovative features making them substantially stronger and with much improved thermal transfer capabilities than any other competitive brand.
All of the considerable braking forces are channeled through the trademarkedDirect-Link™ architecture, comprising over an 800% increase in surface area load transfer as compared to conventional floating brake rotors…simply far superior by design!
- Patented AXIS Design featuring Direct-Link™ load transfer system
- CRYOGENIC treatment for greater wear resistance
- Improved thermal transfer capabilities
- Optimized Petal design for lighter weight
- Carriers are CNC machined from premium grade billet aluminum bar – not stamped plate
- Hard-anodized to military grade specifications
- Made in the U.S.A.
330mm Performance Upgrade Full-Floaters
For Ducati 1098-1299 & New V4
New BTD-36.S Cobra SS for Ducati 1098-1299, 848 EVO Corsa & Street-Fighter
Available with or without T/C sensor rivets
• BTH-32.S: CBR1000RR Cobra stainless (320mm x 5mm), `08+
• BTD-32.S: Ducati 320mm x 5mm, Multi-Strada & others
NEW 400 Ninja Full-Floater,
Available in 310mm x 5mm race-spec and 310mm x 6mm Super-Race
Click here for PDF application guides:
For additional information, please use our contact form, and we will get back to you ASAP!
600 Class Stainless Steel Race Rotors:
For those racing in classes where the rules spec “like-material” brake rotors, our Cobra stainless steel full-floaters are the optimal solution. As with our race-spec AXIS/Iron rotors, the Cobra’s in the 310mm x 6mm semi narrow-band size for the 600cc through Open class models are purpose built for heavy use in racing. As with all BrakeTech products, they’re manufactured right here in the USA.
The late generation AXIS/Cobra race configuration was designed expressly for top level teams racing the 600cc class through litre-class race bikes. The core focus was to develop a purpose built 310mm x 6mm semi narrow-band architecture specifically optimized for use with late generation OE calipers. The thicker 6mm design strategically increases mass at the critical interface, substantially improving their ability to deal more effectively with the high thermal loads encountered in top level racing. Another benefit is greater consistency in braking performance throughout a race from start to finish. Application reference numbers:
Honda CBR600RR (`05+)
• BTH-R31.SL & SR: list $349.95 ea.
Kawasaki ZX6R (`013+) / ZX10R (`08-15)
• BTK-14.SL & SR: list $329.95 ea.
And in the 320mm x 5mm size for the hot new MV Agusta F3:
MV Agusta F3 (Performance Upgrade & Race-Spec)
• BTM-V33.SL & SR: list $329.95 ea. (standard spec)
• BTR-MV1.SL & SR: list $369.95 ea. (race-spec)
Suzuki GSX-R600/750 (`05+)
• BTS-25.SL & SR: list $329.95 ea. (5-hole models)
• BTS-26.SL & SR: list $329.95 ea. (6-hole models)
Triumph 675R (`13+)
• BTT-R36.SL & SR: list $329.95 ea.
Yamaha R6 (`05-16) / R1 (`07-14*)
• BTY-25.SL & SR: list $329.95 ea.
Yamaha R6 (`017+) / R1 (`015+)
• BTY-15.SL & SR: list $329.95 ea. (standard spec)
• BTR-R1.SL & SR: list $349.95 ea. (race-spec)
NEW! BTK-35.S Series Cobra: Kawasaki ZX10R, 330mm x 6mm race-spec (2016)
BTK-14.S Series Cobra: 310mm x 6mm. late model ZX6R, ZX10R & ZX14R
BTS-26.S Cobra Series: 310mm x 6mm, Late model GSX-R’s
BTR-R1: AXIS/Cobra 320mm x 6mm race-spec Yamaha YZF-R1/M
Begun back in the mid-90’s, our benchmark Hi-Tech Cryo Treatment is applied to all BrakeTech premium performance rotors. This -300º below zero computer controlled process is an advanced material enhancement system which alters the matrix composition of the metal at the molecular level. While improving rotor durability it also maximizes performance on the track with today’s high coefficient of friction brake pad compounds.
At BrakeTech, we strive to bring you the best in braking…