[vc_row][vc_column][mk_fancy_title color=”#000000″ size=”32″ txt_transform=”uppercase” margin_bottom=”25″ font_family=”none” align=”center” animation=”fade-in”]Ferodo Brake Fluid[/mk_fancy_title][vc_column_text]
FERODO SUPER FORMULA BRAKE FLUID
FERODO Super Formula exceeds the performance of traditional brake fluids:
- Typical Dry Boiling Point 330° C. – higher than any other product on the market. (626º F)
- Excellent compressibility – far lower than silicone based products. Outstanding lubricity for smooth and efficient operation.
- Excellent viscosity index allows efficient operation at both high and low temperatures whilst remaining easy to bleed – unlike “high viscosity” competitor products.
- Fully meets the DOT 4 Specification – which is not the case with all products on the market. This allows the fluid to be used for races run on public roads.
- Last but definitely not least, the Ferodo brand and all that that implies about a product!
FSF050; Super Race Brake Fluid, 500ml, $39.95
Ferodo DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid
Ferodo D.O.T. 5.1 has been developed to provide safe and consistent braking performance at the extreme temperatures generated by high performance vehicles and is especially suited for vehicles with ABS.
- Very high boiling point in excess of 260°C
- Suitable for all disc and drum brake systems (with the exceptions of those where mineral oil is required)
To achieve optimum performance, prior to filling for the first time, empty the master cylinder reservoir, refill with FERODO high performance D.O.T. 5.1, and bleed the system thoroughly to remove all old fluid. Always follow vehicle manufacturers instructions when adding brake fluid. Keep brake fluid clean and dry. Contamination with dirt, water, petroleum products or other materials may result in brake failure or costly repairs. Replace cap tightly to avoid absorption of moisture. Avoid contact with paint work.
FBZ050; DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid, 500ml, $13.95[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]