The updated FERODO SinterGrip ST pads offer incredible stopping power combined with precision control, minimal brake drag, lower operating temperature and quick bed-in for a significant improvement in overall performance.
Ideally suited for the Track-Day enthusiast!
- Copper coated backplate allows for highest mechanical bonding possible between friction material and backplate, as well as reduced corrosion
- Highest coefficient of friction (HH+) in a road friction material
- Advanced composition friction material creates much less brake drag (compared to other HH brand pads) allowing for reduced thermal build up and longer life
- 20% less rotor wear than competitive sintered compounds
- Minimal bedding-in of material
- Performs equally well in wet and dry conditions
To find the correct application for your bike, please use the link below to download the Ferodo North American Brake Pad Application Guide, or use our contact form, and we will get back to you ASAP!
Or below the general application guide: